RetroPGF Round 3
The Optimism Collective’s third round of Retroactive Public Goods Funding (RetroPGF) will take place in fall of 2023. RetroPGF 3 will allocate 30m OP tokens to reward contributions that have supported the development and adoption of Optimism.
# Process Overview
- Project Applications: Sept 19th - Oct 23rd 23:00 PT
- Voting: November 6th - December 7th
- Results & Token Disbursement: Starting early January
👉 Voting is live (Nov 6th - Dec 7th). There are two applications badgeholders can use to vote in RetroPGF 3:
- West - https://round3.optimism.io/
- Agora - https://vote.optimism.io/
In addition, there's useful tooling that has been built to support badgeholders:
- Pairwise (opens new window) - Gamifying list creation by categorizing applicants into small groups for experts' pairwise comparison.
- OpenSource Observer (opens new window) - An Analytics platform for impact metrics on RetroPGF applications
Badgeholders can find all the information relevant for voting in the Badgeholder Manual (opens new window)
# Project Applications
Every type of contribution to the Optimism ecosystem is eligible for RetroPGF. Whether you’re a developer working on an Ethereum execution client or an educator creating Optimism-inspired video content, if you’re providing impact, you’re eligible! RetroPGF is open to all Optimism artists, creators, writers, builders, and evangelists. If you're looking for inspiration on what you could contribute to the Optimism Collective, check out the Ecosystem Contributions Board (opens new window)
- In RetroPGF 3, there are 146 badgeholders who were selected via a mulitude of methods. Find out more details about this processhere (opens new window)
- If you're a badgeholder, you can go to the badgeholder hub (opens new window) to find relevant resources and stay up to date.
- If you want to find out more about how voting in RetroPGF 3 works, check out the Round Design documentation (opens new window)