Supercharge your dapp with account abstraction
Acount Abstraction enables users to utilize smart contracts as their accounts. While the default account for most users today is an Externally Owned Account (EOA), smart account adoption has been growing due to their ability to create superior user experiences.
Did you know deploying a contract wallet on the OP Stack costs 34x less (opens new window) than Ethereum Mainnet?
Use this docs page to learn how you can use use smart contract wallet primitives to build, onboard, and scale your dapp.
# Why account abstraction?
Account abstraction (and contract accounts) enables more opportunities for dapps and wallet developers to innovate on user experiences including the ability to:
- Batch transactions together (e.g. approve and execute a swap in one go)
- Offer wallets with easy recovery and no seed phrase
- Sponsor the gas fees for transactions
- Enable users to pay gas in the token(s) of their choice
# What tools are available on OP Mainnet for account abstraction?
Ready to enable account abstraction experiences in your dapp? Here's some helpful information on account abstraction infrastructure like ERC-4337 bundler and gas manager APIs that are available on OP Mainnet:
- Station (opens new window)
- Alchemy (opens new window)
- Biconomy (opens new window)
- CyberConnect (opens new window)
- Pimlico (opens new window)
- Stackup (opens new window)