Optimistic Etherscan has all the tools you expect from Etherscan, such as:
- Detailed transaction information (opens new window)
- List of events emitted by a transaction (opens new window)
- Contract source code and verification (opens new window)
- And everything else you might find on Etherscan!
It's also got some Optimism-specific features:
- A list of L1-to-L2 transactions (opens new window)
- A list of L2-to-L1 transactions (opens new window)
- A tool for finalizing L2-to-L1 transactions (opens new window)
- And more! Just check it out and click around to find all of the available features.
Etherscan currently provides the most advanced block explorers for all Optimism Ethereum networks.
# Access to pre-regenesis history
Because of our final regenesis on 11 November 2021, older transactions are not part of the current blockchain. As such, they do not appear, for example, on Etherscan (opens new window). However, you can access transaction history between 23 June 2021 and the final regenesis using the Etherscan CSV exporting tool.
# Etherscan access
Browse here (opens new window) and select your address and the type of report you want.
# Dune access
# Pre 23 June 2021 history
Follow these steps:
Clone go-ethereum (the standard version) and checkout version v1.9.10:
git clone https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum.git cd go-ethereum git checkout v1.9.101
Download the following three datadir folders:
Build and run the standard geth v1.9.10 with:
./build/bin/geth --datadir ./path/to/datadir --rpc1
You can then use ERC20 events filters to get the events that you want for each address. Note that you will have to repeat this process for each datadir to get the full event history. If you are non-technical and need help requesting this data please reach out to us in Discord and we will be happy to help.